SuperDoc Terms and Condition
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- When you register for Darshinfi Medicare(OPC) Pvt. Ltd. we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Darshinfi Medicare(OPC) Pvt. Ltd. uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, marketing and research.
- If you want to opt-out of our emails or calls or SMSes please send an email with your registered email id and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line starting with "[COMM OPT-OUT]”.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Darshinfi Medicare(OPC) Pvt. Ltd. service.
Darshinfi Medicare(OPC) Pvt. Ltd. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run SuperDoc. Although Darshinfi Medicare(OPC) Pvt. Ltd. owns the code, databases, and all rights to the SuperDoc application, you retain all rights to your data.
Darshinfi Medicare(OPC) Pvt. Ltd. may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Darshinfi Medicare(OPC) Pvt. Ltd. may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Darshinfi Medicare(OPC) Pvt. Ltd. primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such notice will be given at least 3 days in advance of the date the new policy will be applied.